Societal Gods Plan Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Inspiration for Design
"God's Plan" is a song recorded by Canadian rapper Drake, released on January 19, 2018, through Young Money and Cash Money. Co-written by Drake, Cardo, Yung Exclusive, Boi-1da, 40, and Brock Korsan, and produced by Cardo, Yung Exclusive, Boi-1da, and 40, the track acts as a single from his second EP, Scary Hours (2018), and the lead single from his fifth studio album, Scorpion (2018). Musically, it has been described as pop, pop-rap, and trap, whose lyrics talk about fame and his fate.
"God's Plan" received mostly positive reviews from music critics, who called it a typical Drake song. An accompanying music video for the song was directed by Karena Evans and uploaded onto Drake's official YouTube channel on February 16, 2018. In the video, Drake is giving away nearly one million US dollars to people and institutions in Florida.