Societal Summer Fest All-Over Print Crop Tee. Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don't hesitate to own one of these tees - they're meant to be adored.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
Societal in 2020 with the simple hope of connecting people from around the world and creating wearable art that tells a story, inspires us, and reminds us that we are all connected.
The societal team is inspired by a passion for all things creative.
Societal's founder is Dean Jones. Dean attended Central St Martins, College a public tertiary art school in London, England between 1996-2001. He graduated with a Degree in Graphic Design and a Masters Degree in Communications Design. After which he completed Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching PGCE.
Dean has a vision for how to solve problems and a passion for the process and enjoys pursuing his fascination with the current and future state of digital media and also has a background in project management, design, coding and web development.