Affiliate Partner Program
Affiliate Partners earn 20% Recurring Revenue for Every Referral
Welcome to Societal. We are a UK-based socially couscous eco-friendly clothing brand with strong ethical values
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to become a Societal Partner.
Do you want to earn a substantial income alongside your current lifestyle?
Do you want to choose your own working hours around your current family and work commitments?
If you can communicate well with others, love big challenges, taking action and are willing to follow a simple system then you might be exactly what we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Uncapped commission
- Complete flexibility (choose hours to suit your lifestyle)
- A Dedicated Partner Coach (Have questions about your unique URL? Payments? Jody, your coach (a real, live, amazing human on our team) is always just an email away.)
- A Custom Dashboard to Track Progress (Track every referral strategy, URL click, and pound you earn. All in one place.)
- Handy Resources and Training Materials (You will be enrolled into our free seven day affiliate online training course.)
Turn Your Influence into Recurring Revenue and earn a 20% lifetime cut for every customer you help discover Societal.
Our current successful affiliates come from a range of backgrounds such as armed forces, healthcare, tradespeople, teaching, beauty industry, stay at home mums and dads, professional services and retirees.
This is a commission-only role with no limit to your earning potential.
What is a Affiliate Partner – What does he/she do?
Affiliate Partners duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and brand and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a affiliate you should stay up-to-date with societal product features and believe in Societal's mission.
Ultimately, the duties of a affiliate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting your sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Invite customers to the societal.store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve your personal sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices is desirable.
- Basic Math skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts to suit you.
Our shared, stated values help to define who we are and underpin everything we do. They were developed with the active engagement of the Societal Community, and keeping them alive will ensure we’re all working in an organisation that we’re proud of.
- Service/Giving Back/Contribution.
If you are open to an opportunity to partner with us and think you have what it takes to be part of Societal then complete and submit an online application.
Part-time hours: 0-35 per week
We are SOCIETAL a socially conscious eco-friendly lifestyle brand and driving force for change. At Societal, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. Our products and fabrics are sourced from ethical brands and suppliers that comply to labor, environmental, and safety standards. Societal connects people with the new and next of fashion, style, culture and art. We specialise in all-over screen printing and on-demand custom printed apparel and art prints. Our apparel offerings include t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, crop-tops, sweatshirts and hats!
Recognised as the original design collaborator and champion of emerging talent Societal‘s iconic brand attracts weekly visits across mobile, tablet and desktop and with shipping to more than 100 countries with a multi transactional platform Societal provides consumers, fans and followers with an unparalleled and engaging shopping experience.
1% of our sales profit is donated to charities, organisations and causes that make the world a better place - so you can look good and feel good, in the knowledge that your purchase has made a difference.
Our Story – Because People Matter
Societal’s founder is Dean Jones. Dean attended Central St Martins, College a public tertiary art school in London, England between 1996-2001. Dean started Societal with the simple hope of connecting people from around the world and creating wearable art that tells a story, inspires us, and reminds us that we are all connected. Dean believe's style & sustainability caUpdaten coexist.
Dean said "Fashion is one of the largest industrial employers of people worldwide, yet only an estimated 2% of fashion workers are paid a livable wage. We want to change that, but we know one of the quickest ways companies will change their practices is if their customers demand it. Societal has the respect and promotion of human rights at its core."
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday