When will I get my order?
- It takes 2-7 business days to create apparel products
- Our average shipping time is 4 business days depending on the order's destination, but can be estimated as follows:
- 2-5 business days - UK, France and USA
- 2-14 business days - Australia
- 5-20 business days - International
This might be longer than other retailers that stockpile products in warehouses around the world, however, all of our on-demand products are made in an ethical fashion which helps to end poverty and produces less waste. Societal is constantly working behind the seams to ensure that the good stuff you receive is matched by a beautiful backstory.
Where will my order ship from?
- We work with an on-demand order fulfillment companies with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
- An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
- Ask your local post office if they have your package.
- Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them.
Pro tip: Package theft is on the rise—If you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be!
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbour’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
Live rates are displayed during the order checkout. These rates are calculated by the order fulfillment location, shipping destination, shipping method, and carrier pricing.
Pro tip: The zip code is the most important part of the address. Use a simple tool like USPS ZIP code lookup to make sure you get it right!