• Make a statement and look fabulous in this Black Lives Matter Stop Racism Sublimation Cut & Sew, fitted dress.
• Imported fabric: 82% polyester / 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
Inspiration for Design
Five days ago Mercy Baguma, a 34-year old woman who travelled to the UK from Uganda seeking asylum – protection – who was shunned into extreme poverty by our immigration system, left with no recourse to public funds, and was disallowed from working, was found dead, besides her malnourished one-year-old child. This was one day before 29-year-old Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back by police forces in Wisconsin, USA, and left paralysed and handcuffed to his hospital bed. Black lives do not matter.
Anti-racists are concerned with the material conditions of black lives. We fight for black lives to matter, to exist, to overcome. We take to the streets calling for police accountability, for vital youth services to be reopened, and for a global economic system predicated on race, class and gender exploitation to be overhauled. This is why we fight.