Ditch the stereotype! Humans are far too complex to pigeonhole. Sorting or categorising allows one to make sense of the world. However, such practices, at worst, lead to oversimplifications, assumptions and more commonly racism. #Labels Are for Brands is 'a celebration of people who reject stereotypes and champion self-expression'. It's great that we're battling the stereotypes in ads, but we won't win the war until brands apply the same logic to targeting, says Rob Bassett, the head of UK and EU multinational advertising at eBay.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem