No Products in the Cart
Societal Resilient Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Inspiration for Design
Resilience means knowing how to cope in spite of setbacks, or barriers, or limited resources. Resilience is a measure of how much you want something and how much you are willing, and able, to overcome obstacles to get it. It has to do with your emotional strength. For instance, how many cold calls can you make in a row that all turn out to be “no thank you?”
As an adult it doesn’t matter how much resilience you had or didn’t have as a child, what matters now is you can grow emotionally resilient. Someone who exercises resilience grows stronger through adversity. It’s like resilience is a muscle they’re exercising, and they become even more resilient. Resilience gives a person the capacity to deal with things and adapt in a positive way. Resilient people live longer because they have a sense of purpose.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|