No Products in the Cart
Super bold Premium Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Inspiration for Design
Super is a 2010 American superhero black comedy film written and directed by James Gunn and starring Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon and Nathan Fillion. It tells the story of Frank Darbo, a short-order cook who becomes a superhero without having any superhuman ability, calling himself the "Crimson Bolt". He sets out to rescue his wife Sarah from the hands of a drug dealer.
The film premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival and was released in theaters in the United States on April 1, 2011 and on video on demand on April 13, 2011. The film was released unrated in U.S. theaters, and later received an R rating for its DVD/Blu-ray release. Upon release, Super received mixed reviews from critics and grossed over $590,000 against a budget of $2.5 million, making it Gunn's lowest-grossing film.
#WeAreSocietal a socially conscious #ecofriendly brand and force for change. We help stop #poverty by selling products made in an #ethicalfashion We believe that Style & Sustainability Can Coexist Keep in touch by signing up to our newsletter - we'll let you know about sales and other nice things
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|