No Products in the Cart
Where my dogs at Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Inspiration for Slogan
Where My Dogs At? is a 2006 animated television series created by Aaron Matthew Lee and Jeff Ross that aired on MTV2 as part of its Sic'emation lineup. The series aired from June 10 to July 29, 2006. The show revolves around Buddy, a beagle separated from his 10-year-old owner Jeffy in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and Woof, a large bulldog (to whom Buddy refers as obsessed) who runs away from his owner. Both canines try to survive in the streets of Hollywood and avoid conflict with the Dog Catcher.
SOCIETAL helps to stop the cycle of poverty by selling honest products made in an environmentally friendly ethical fashion.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|