• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
* Created by our in house design team.
* Branded Authentic Societal T Shirt
* Brand New and Genuine.
• If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. Need help? Email us or call us
Inspiration for Design
"Beautiful" is a song recorded by American singer Christina Aguilera for her fourth studio album, Stripped (2002). It was released as the album's second single in late 2002. A pop and R&B ballad, "Beautiful" was written and produced by Linda Perry. Lyrically, it discusses inner beauty, as well as self-esteem and insecurity issues. Aguilera commented that she put "her heart and her soul" into the track, which she felt represented the theme of Stripped. The song was later re-recorded in an electronic style, titled You Are What You Are (Beautiful), for her first greatest hits album Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits (2008).
The song received three nominations at the 2007 Grammy Awards: Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance.
The song won the BMI Internet Award for most plays on BMI-licensed websites for 2007 and was the first song to receive this honor at BMI’s London Awards.
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|